Reflective Ecore Model Diagram Editor
What is Reflective Ecore Model Diagram Editor?
Reflective Ecore Model Diagram Editor is a GMF based
Eclipse plugin which provides a graphical editor for any EMF
model file, using only the meta-model such as .ecore and .xsd
file. You don't need any .gmfgraph, .gmftool, .gmfmap, or
This editor is, say a diagram version of Reflective
Ecore Model Editor included in EMF.
- Creating and editing model instances of .ecore dynamically
- Creating and editing XML documents from .xsd file
The following screenshot shows the case of editing a model
instance of mindmap.xsd used in the GMF
You can download the plugin from here .
- Eclipse 3.3 (europa), 3.4 (ganymede), or 3.5 (galileo)
- GMF 2.0 or higher
This plugin is licensed under the Eclipse Public
- EClass based link is not supported. As shown in the above
screenshot, association classes like "Relationship" are
treated as nodes instead of links.
- If an Ecore model is registered to EMF's global package registry via
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.generated_package extension point, then
this diagram editor cannot open its model instance.
- Cross-Document Containment References are not supported. If
the containment attribute of an EReference is set true, the
resolveProxies attributes should be false.